Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus Salad with Celery Leaves, Quail Eggs, and Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 8 quail eggs
- 1 pound green asparagus (preferably thin), trimmed
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar (preferably tarragon)
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup safflower or grapeseed oil
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced into rings
- 3 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup pale green celery leaves (from center of bunch)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 222kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 152mg (51%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|