Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 (8 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|