Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus, Prosciutto and Fontina Tart
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|