Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus, Potato, and Onion Frittata
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 potatoes, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup diced ham
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|