Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus, Orange and Endive Salad
- 2 1/2 cups diagonally sliced asparagus
- 2 cups rinsed, dried and torn endive leaves
- 2 large oranges, sliced into rounds
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|