Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus, Leek and Gruyere Quiche
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 leek (white and light green parts only) halved and thinly sliced, then well washed
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 bunch (1 pound) asparagus tough ends removed, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- Ground nutmeg
- Our Favorite Pie Crust fitted into a 9-inch pie plate, well chilled
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese (4 ounces)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?