Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|