Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus Goat Cheese Bruschetta with Porcini Vinaigrette
- 1/2 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional for brushing
- 2 bunches (2 pounds) green asparagus (not pencil), ends trimmed to 6 inches
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, softened
- 8 (1/2-inch thick) slices good quality bread, such as pain de mie, pullman or sourdough, crusts trimmed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?