Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus Frittata with Horseradish Sour Cream Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 8 ounces asparagus , ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 ounces shredded sharp white cheddar cheese (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more for seasoning
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- Finely chopped fresh chives , for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?