Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus, Fingerling Potato, and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 5 ounces fingerling potatoes
- Cornmeal (for sprinkling)
- Pizza Dough
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 1/3 cups grated whole-milk mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 4 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces asparagus, trimmed, each spear cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?