Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus, Chicken and Penne Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|