Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can asparagus, drained with liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup blanched almond halves
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|