Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus Cashew Rice Pilaf
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 2 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup cashew halves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|