Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus Bisque with Curry and Crème Fraîche
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 2 large leeks (white and pale green parts only), halved, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 1/2 pounds asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 8-ounce container crème fraîche or sour cream
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon whole pink peppercorns (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?