Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded queso asadero (white Mexican cheese)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|