Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus-Vegetable Potato Topper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 hot baked potatoes , split
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|