Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asparagus-Ricotta Tart with Comté Cheese
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 1 egg, beaten to blend
- 1 pound slender asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/2 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced soppressata or other salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup grated Comté cheese (about 3 ounces), divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?