Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian-style brill with greens
- 4 brill steaks or fillets (about 175g each)
- 2 garlic cloves , finely diced
- 5cm piece ginger , finely diced
- vegetable oil
- 2 tsp tamarind paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 small red or yellow chillies , deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 bunch coriander , roughly chopped, with a few leaves reserved for garnish
- 400g greens, red chard and spring greens are good)
- 2 spring onions , shredded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?