Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Turkey-Noodle Soup with Ginger and Chiles
- 3 1/2 ounces medium-wide (linguine-width) rice noodles, broken into 6-inch lengths
- 6 cups homemade turkey stock or low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots (about 3 large)
- 6 1/8-inch-thick rounds peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla or nuoc nam) or soy sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey meat (about 10 ounces)
- Fresh bean sprouts
- Fresh mint leaves
- Thinly sliced serrano chiles
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?