Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Steamed Vegetable Pot with Silken Tofu
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sake or Chinese rice wine
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 medium-size leek (white and light green parts only), cut into 3-inch long slivers, well washed, and drained
- 6 cups mustard greens, preferably Chinese mustard greens, coarsely chopped, well washed, and drained
- 6 ounces daikon radish, peeled and cut into ¼- to ½-inch-thick rounds
- 8 ounces firm silken tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes, for topping
- 3 ounces enoki (straw) mushrooms, stems trimmed, for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 105kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|