Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Steak Stir-Fry Salad
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound skirt steak, sliced into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon chopped serrano pepper
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 52.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|