Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Steak Salad With Mango
- 3/4 pound sirloin steak (1 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped pickled ginger (found in the international aisle of the market)
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 canola oil
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cut into strips (about 7 cups)
- 1 mango, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon scallions, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?