Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Spicy Tuna Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon diced green chile pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|