Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Slaw with Cashews, Pear & Ginger Dressing
- 1/2 medium Nappa Cabbage, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 medium red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Bartlett pear, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- InstructionsIn a large bowl, combine Napa cabbage, red cabbage, pear, cashews and cilantro. Toss to combine.
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?