Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Shrimp, Pineapple, and Peanut Salad
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots (about 2 large)
- 1 small jalapeo chile, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 16 peeled deveined cooked large shrimp with tails intact
- 6 ounces fresh pineapple, peeled, cut into 2x1/4-inch spears (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?