Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Pork and Mushroom Burger Wraps
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass (from bottom 3 inches of about 4 stalks)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1 3/4 pounds ground pork shoulder (Boston butt)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 3 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce*
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (such as sriracha)*
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 heads of Bibb lettuce, cored, leaves separated
- 1 cup matchstick-size strips red bell pepper
- 1 cup matchstick-size strips peeled carrot
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?