Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Pear and Grapefruit Salad with Granita and Pear Sorbet
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 3 1/2 cups diced peeled ripe Anjou or Bartlett pears (about 3 large)
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely filtered sake
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 ruby red grapefruits or white grapefruits
- 2 large unpeeled Asian pears
- Fresh fennel fronds (optional; for garnish)
- Special equipment: Ice cream maker
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?