Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Pear Wedge Salad with Balsamic Honey Reduction
- 2 medium-large (2 1/2 in. diameter) Subarashii Kudamono Asian Pear (Niitaka variety) cubed or cut into wedges
- 1 head of Ice Berg Lettuce cut into 4 wedges
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 of a 4-oz. log of goat cheese crumbled (roughly 4 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pinch each of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?