Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Peanut Noodles Recipe
- 1 medium carrot , peeled and thinly sliced crosswise
- 12 ounces dried soba or udon noodles
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 18 sprigs fresh cilantro , long stems removed
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter (no added sugar)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed, peeled, and finely chopped fresh ginger (from about a 3-inch piece)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 jalapeo , stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 1 medium red bell pepper , cored, seeded, and sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 medium English cucumber , thinly sliced crosswise
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?