Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Hot Pot
- 1 3.75-ounce package cellophane (bean thread) or thin rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces shiitake or other mushrooms, stems discarded and caps thinly sliced
- 6 cups vegetable or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce or hot pepper sauce to taste (optional)
- 4 scallions (green and white parts), thinly sliced
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?