Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Fish Fry with Spicy-Sweet Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup all purpose flour plus additional for sprinkling
- 2 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cold beer
- 4 large egg yolks
- Canola oil (for frying)
- 3 pounds halibut or cod fillets, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?