Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Dumpling Soup With Shiitakes
- 2 32-ounce containers low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 16-ounce package frozen pot sticker dumplings or Japanese gyoza
- 2 medium carrots, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 ounces shiitake or white mushrooms, stems discarded and caps thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 kosher salt
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?