Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Cucumber and Peanut Salad
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Asian-style chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cucumbers - halved lengthwise, seeds scraped out with a spoon, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|