Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Cucumber Thai Salad
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds cucumbers - halved, seeded, and sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|