Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Cucumber Salad with Smoked Salmon
- 2 large cucumbers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 14 oz (400g) smoked salmon, cut into long strips
- 1 lime, cut into 12 wedges, to garnish (optional)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp Asian fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 143kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|