Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Cucumber Salad
- 2 cucumbers - halved lengthwise, seeded, and sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 fresh red chile peppers, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|