Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Cole Slaw
- 1 12-ounce bag shredded cabbage (green or purple, or blended)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded, sliced in to thin sticks
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 5 medium green onions, sliced
- 12 leaves washed fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl, toss
- For the Dressing:
- teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- teaspoon garlic minced from jar or 1 clove minced
- 3 tablespoons white or cider vinegar
- teaspoon white sugar, granulated
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?