Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Chicken with Peanuts
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 small red peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 4 cups Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|