Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Chicken and Water Chestnut Patties
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounces) can whole water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeño chile, including seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 (8-inch) wooden skewers
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 233kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|