Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Chicken and Chili Soup
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 red bell peppers (ribs and seeds removed) thinly sliced lengthwise and cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 to 3 teaspoons Asian hot chili sauce
- 3 cups (12 ounces) diced poached chicken
- 1 bunch (6 ounces) watercress large stems trimmed
- 2 scallions thinly sliced lengthwise and cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?