Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Chicken and Cabbage Salad
- 1 red jalapeño or Fresno chile with some seeds, chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled ginger
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 small head of red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, shredded
- 6 scallions, whites and pale greens only, thinly sliced
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?