Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Chicken Salad with Snap Peas and Bok Choy
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 5 fresh cilantro sprigs plus 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 whole green onion plus 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 8-ounce package sugar snap peas
- 3 baby bok choy, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 English hothouse cucumber, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 red jalapeño chile, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup ponzu
- 2 1/2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?