Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried rice noodles
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|