Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian Chicken-Noodle Salad with Snap Peas
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, strings removed oil
- 1 8- to 9-ounce package fresh Japanese-style noodles (such as udon)
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 grilled chicken breast halves, cut horizontally in half, then crosswise into thin strips
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mango-Sesame Dressing
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?