Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian-Style Noodles with Pork and Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger root (can substitute 2 teaspoons of minced garlic from the jar)
- pound pork tenderloin or pork chops, visible fat removed, cut in to bite sized pieces (can substitute chicken, beef or shrimp)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable or canola oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen stir-fry vegetables, Asian style
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional, if you like really spicy, add teaspoon)
- cup light teriyaki sauce (can substitute low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 3-ounce pack ramen noodles, seasoning pack discarded
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?