Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian-Style Halibut in Parchment
- 1 small head bok choy, thickly sliced, or 4 baby bok choy, ends trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 scallions (white and green parts), thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 3 tablespoons zest from 1/2 orange, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?