Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian-Style Braised Catfish
- 3 scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound catfish fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Chinese fermented black bean garlic sauce
- 1 cup water or stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
- Cooked rice or rice noodles for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 245kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 53mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|