Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian-Inspired Mustard Greens
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 6 cups washed and chopped mustard greens
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Japanese rice wine (mirin) vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sake (optional)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|