Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Asian-Inspired Honey-Vanilla Chicken
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into strips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|