Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ashkephardic Charoset Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups toasted walnuts
- 2 small Granny Smith apples (about 10 ounces), peeled, cored, and cut into large chunks
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 ounces dates (about 3/4 cup), pitted and quartered
- 4 ounces dried figs (about 3/4 cup), stemmed and quartered
- 1/3 cup kosher-for-Passover brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Matzo, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?